We, at Finite Lab, have taken every effort to make the content of this website accessible to almost all types of audiences including users using assistive technology or accessibility features by following the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0. Almost all content of this website is accessible by almost all versions of every modern web browser. However, some browsers may not support W3C Web Standards, preventing the design details of this website to display. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this website, please feel free to contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all.
- This website uses valid CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) almost all pages for visual layout.
- This website uses relative font sizes in almost all pages, compatible with the user specified text size option in modern visual web browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets at all, almost all the content of each page is still readable.
- Almost any information conveyed through the use of colour is also available without colour (i.e. text based).
- Lynx, a free and open source text only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Mozilla Firefox, a free and open source modern visual web browser with many accessibility related features.
- Opera, a free visual modern web browser with many accessibility related features.